- Repair and remodeling of existing fiberglass pools and spas.
- Custom pool and spas design and building. Complete construction from the ground up, including permits, excavation, rebar, plumbing, gunite, plaster, patio/deck, tile, and coping.
- Replace pool and spa equipment such as heaters, filters, pumps, gas lines, and plumbing and electrical-related parts.
- Mastic or deco seal (the seal between the coping and the deck; it’s a expansion joint).
- Fiberglass drop-in pools and spas – complete construction from the ground up.
- Concrete patios and walkways with many variations of stamped concrete designs and colors from which to choose. Slate, brick, and stone walkways and patios.
- Cascades, waterfalls, and fountains.
- Retaining walls and freestanding wall systems – complete construction using cultured stone, interlocking blocks.
- Redwood decks and fences – design and construction.
- Pool demolition
- Pool lighting and mosaics
- Fire pits
Call us if you are interested in:
- Outdoor pools
- Enclosed pools
- Indoor pools
- Lap pools
- Sports pools
- Saltwater pools
- Rock pools
- Infinity pools
- Negative-edge pools
- Vanishing-edge pools
Call Us Today • (925) 284-7401
Credit Cards Accepted